Friday, March 7, 2014

Spring Forward

There are so many reasons why I love this picture...



It makes me think of my Mom's house, and her garden. The garden she tends each summer. 

The back yard where we played, ran around, picked apples, had fun on the "Slip and Slide..."

The times we spent making homemade ice cream on the patio.

Grilling out each year for the Fourth of July...

Mom's garden speaks of warmer weather, of spring, of new things to come...

While always cherishing memories as well.

I'm so glad that her garden can stir up so many thoughts, just from one picture.

I can't imagine what the garden, when in full bloom, will evoke for further memories, or perhaps new ones as well. 

Spring forward, indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Nice reflection of days gone by, hopefully you will post a pic to show the beautiful garden in full bloom.

    ReplyDelete